“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” — Mary Lou Cook
RSS

January 5, 2011

Goodbye Netflix....

Hi Everyone!
What a long day it has been, but I thought I would share with you a big decision I made today! After some great thought- I decided to trade in my Netflix subscription for a silhouette subscription! I haven't been using my Netflix lately, and part of my new years resolution is to watch TV and use the computer less and craft more- I still have to use the computer for my silhouette but for the purpose of crafting! I know that some of you are thinking "What the heck is a silhouette subscription" or further more "What the heck is a silhouette?" Well my friends- it is the epitome of crafting and technology combined!!!!! It is like a printer, but instead of printing it cuts out whatever you want! and with the silhouette subscription you buy the shapes! If you are interested just go to the website here!
Just thought I would share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment